How does the pre-ordering work?
Our Christmas ‘In The Bag’ gift bag is available for pre-order now for delivery from 6 December 2021. We have planned it this way for three reasons:
- So you can plan your Christmas giving now and know that it’s ‘in the bag’ (yes, the pun is intentional!);
- The gift bag inclusions are specially sourced edible products which are being made fresh-to-order in November by artisan producers who specialise in hand-crafted and small batch production;
- We are only producing a limited-number of these specially curated bags so your pre-order guarantees you won’t miss out.
When can I expect my order?
- We will be hand-packing your bag ready for nationwide shipping, or collection (Sydney only), from Monday, 6 December 2021.
- If your order is being shipped, it will be dispatched early in the week of Monday, 6 December and should be delivered to you within 2-8 business days.
- Your package will be shipped using Australia Post.
How freshly packed are the items?
- All of the gift bag inclusions are specially sourced edible products which are being made fresh-to-order in November by artisan producers who specialise in hand-crafted and small batch production.
- All of the gift bag products will be hand-packed by our team and dispatched in the week of Monday, 6 December 2021.
- The products are all shelf-stable products that can be stored or kept at ambient temperatures for an extended period of time.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, if you are based in Sydney you can choose to pick-up your order from our head office in Alexandria, NSW 2015 between 6-12 December 2021.
- If you select this option we will be in contact with you in the week prior to provide you with an online calendar link to select and confirm a date & pick-up time slot for you to collect your package/s.
Where do you ship to?
- We ship to all states and territories across Australia that Australia Post delivers to.
What happens if there are delays?
- Every item in the bag is being made-to-order especially for you.
- All of the producers will be working hard to deliver their products to us on time and whilst we do not anticipate any production delays, unforeseen issues may arise that are out of our control.
- If any delays do occur we will be in touch to let you know, as soon as we know and we thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Australia Post may be subject to delivery delays due to increased demand and any impact on delivery networks caused by COVID. If this happens we thank you in advance for your patience as understanding that this will be out of our control.
Is the parcel insured?
- Yes, Australia Post has got us covered.
- In the rare case that your goods don’t arrive or are damaged in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to organise a refund for the product or package. If damage is the issue we will also need you to send us photographic evidence.
- Cancellations must be made prior to production of your order commencing.
- Please contact us at email@example.com and you will be refunded within 2-3 business days based on the timeframe the bank requires to process the refund.
- All refunds for orders placed via our website will be made via the original payment method used. For corporate hamper orders that were invoiced, we will require bank details.
- If you request a change of mind cancellation a small administration fee will apply.
- The cut-off date for cancellations is 11:59pm on 31 October 2021. After this time your order will be in production and cannot be cancelled.
- In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase we ask that the parcel is returned in the same condition it was received and we will refund you for the goods returned.
- If you receive a gift that has been damaged, faulty, or the item is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours with photographic evidence.
- If you receive a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, we will provide a refund for that item.
Can you personalise any elements?
- We would be very happy to personalise corporate or client gifts for orders of 25 or more hampers. Please contact us directly to discuss these options at email@example.com
What is the maximum I can order for corporate gifts?
- We’d love to discuss the options with you, including courier delivery, so please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
For any other questions you may have please contact our team at email@example.com.